Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PAST FEW DAYS

Here is an update of the past couple of days:

On Monday, it was a great day. In the morning, I worked on my schoolwork for the day. After I got it all finished, and these people finished hanging up my mom's quilt on our wall, I went with my mom and grandma to this restaurant called, Mia Bella. It was really yummy, and the weather was great so we decided to eat outside. Whenever we came home, my mom and grandma were experimenting with my hats, and were coming up with really cute pins for me to attach to them. They were coming up with all kinds of cute ideas with flowers, bows, ribbons, buttons, and etc. I am really excited to wear these things!! Also, my friends Meredith and Catie came over to visit for a few hours, and that was really fun. We made personal pizzas, watched a movie, and made bracelets. They were so cute and I am addicted to making them now.

On Tuesday, I also did my schoolwork and just stayed home. I learned how to make my Aunt Heather's recipe for potatoe cheese soup and it was delicious. Later on, while Madeline was at gymnastics, and Emma was at ballet/tap/jazz class (super cute), I went with my grandma to my aunt and uncle's house. My grandma thought it would be nice to make them dinner so she made a pork potroast with garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and rolls. Then, when Madeline and Emma's lessons were through, they came over with my mom and brother, and we just all hung out. It was really funny watching my little cousins and siblings do their wrestling matches. They get so into it. Whenever we came home I was noticing that I was getting really tired. Then I realized that the night before, I had only gotten 3 1/2 hours of sleep, so I guess that explains it. Haha:) I have been feeling great so far, and I hope that it will end up staying that way for a while.

I will post some more pictures later.

Love,
Kenna!!

3 comments:

  1. Love hearing about all the great things you are doing! You are becoming quite the chef! How fun! We will have to share recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenna - you are so cute! What fun to learn new recipes and be able to make cute things for yourself and others. We have been thinking about you a ton and you are in our prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenna!!! I feel so famouss....we need to go see CLOudy with a CHance of Meaballss....lol then you can write about that :PPP LUV YAA <3 Mere

    ReplyDelete