Monday, August 10, 2009

KENNA'S HAIRCUT


On the 16th floor of the hospital there is a beauty shop where they give free haircuts. McKenna decided that, since she was going to lose her hair anyway, she would try out some different styles. She looked through the magazines and found a picture of what she wanted. We all went down to witness the transformation. Everyone loved it. She looks older. Then Aunt Amy came over and put curls in for a different look. Quite glamorous! I'm sure all the bald patients wonder why she is there with all that beautiful blonde hair.

4 comments:

  1. Cute hair McKenna! Love it! I have some pictures and a little more info to post. I am quite blog illiterate though so I'm going to have to have a few lessons when I get there. Maybe we could figure out my facebook too huh? This is great Ginger, Thanks for your efforts. I promise to post as soon as possible. Love, Gma Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! Thanks for doing this blog so that us far away people can see what's going on! We love you Kenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "anonymous" is stefi haha

    ReplyDelete