Monday, August 24, 2009

While in the hospital there were several guests that came by to visit, not the least of which were the clown family. They were so cute. McKenna and her cousin Whitney were made honorary clowns and were actually engaged to one of the clowns. (so silly) The people who volunteer to brighten these children's day are amazing.

One of Kenna's doctors, Dr. Lindsay, came in to her roon with a clown nose and a silly hat on. He actually met the real Patch Adams and is evidently trying his form of healing. He is a really nice guy and his ultimate goal is to be a Pediatritian in Boise with his father who already practices there. The Doctors at Texas Childrens are really amazing people we are so lucky that they are McKenna's doctors. I am going to try to download pictures. Last time I tried I could not pull up the pictures I wanted to post on Jasons computer.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can get the pictures up. It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I can picture McKenna and Whitney as honorary clowns! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete